You think you know me?

My photo
portland, or
I enjoy writing about what I see. I enjoy seeing changes in fashion everyday. We as people are not only evolving in life, but our fashion is following the evolution. I enjoy painting when time allows. I also enjoy my two dogs that keep me on my toes at all times. Watch out when you have a wine glass near them, they are winos. Where did they get that from?? Who knows.

15 August 2010

boyfriend/girlfriend.


Do you find yourself sneaking into your boyfriend’s closet? To steal those perfect, prized tee-shirts, with the stealth of a ninja? I have to say I have been VICTIM to the lectures that ensue after being caught wearing a prized tee-shirt out the door. Well no more do we need to sneak, the fashion sharing...or ehem, stealing.
Rachel Pally, and her boyfriend Kevin Circosta, have launched their own unisex line. The new line is to be shared between those in love, or just going steady! After realizing that too many items were being shared between the two of them, the line was born. It is a easy weekend wear line. Not too hipster for my taste. This line, on the contrary finds the balance of casual, and cool.
Now the only fight will be who gets to wear what pieces on what day. I call dibs!


Available at singer22.com and also to see styles visit their website boyfriendgirlfriendcollection.com

No comments:

Post a Comment