You think you know me?

My photo
portland, or
I enjoy writing about what I see. I enjoy seeing changes in fashion everyday. We as people are not only evolving in life, but our fashion is following the evolution. I enjoy painting when time allows. I also enjoy my two dogs that keep me on my toes at all times. Watch out when you have a wine glass near them, they are winos. Where did they get that from?? Who knows.

14 August 2010

Acrobats Of God



Hear Ye! Hear Ye! All shoe lovers.
     Today I discovered a new brand to lust over. The brand Acrobats of God will be added to the "CB must have list". When you hear of a shoe line that is made up of elastic bands, the mind makes a connection to the childhood memory, of lovable grandma. You know, the "fancy shoes" as she called them. They had stretchy, black, elastic straps over a chunky, flat sole. Needless to say, it was not a flattering look. Acrobats of God is far from the look that grandma loved.
     The unique brand is full of Italian Masterpieces. The brand was launched last year by creator, Nicole Brundage. Born in Texas, Brundage comes from a art-centric lineage. She also carries a heavy resume full of impressive employers such as Giorgio Armani, Manolo Blanik, And Zac Posen.
     She brings with such experience, an artistic approach to boot. The summer line will carry airy, light styles. Summers color scheme will feature neutrals, for wear with everything ease. The raw wood heels for summer will also come in four heights.
     For fall she will be focusing on taupe's, yellows, and chocolate. The heels will be only features in two heights. With a line that concentrates on artistic composition, and functional wear, its time to cheer! The price range of the line will be $385-$455, and can be found at acrobatsofgod.com.

Bringage has said, "It's a way to express the extraordinary in the ordinary."

No comments:

Post a Comment