You think you know me?

My photo
portland, or
I enjoy writing about what I see. I enjoy seeing changes in fashion everyday. We as people are not only evolving in life, but our fashion is following the evolution. I enjoy painting when time allows. I also enjoy my two dogs that keep me on my toes at all times. Watch out when you have a wine glass near them, they are winos. Where did they get that from?? Who knows.

08 August 2010

the prettiest of all the dirty girls.


There is something so charming, and sexy about Shannyn Sossamon. The characters that she plays, as well as her own style seems to go hand in hand. Like her character Lauren, in Rules of Attraction, as well as 40 days and 40 nights. She oozes earthy, eclectic, energy. Going against the "norm" with her choppy crop, and bohemian styles, she created a sex appeal all her own.  There is a allure about her look. The mysterious gaze, and the unwashed image. This allure makes Shannyn one of the prettiest, of all the dirty girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment