You think you know me?

My photo
portland, or
I enjoy writing about what I see. I enjoy seeing changes in fashion everyday. We as people are not only evolving in life, but our fashion is following the evolution. I enjoy painting when time allows. I also enjoy my two dogs that keep me on my toes at all times. Watch out when you have a wine glass near them, they are winos. Where did they get that from?? Who knows.

17 September 2011

It is all about the color block


We have had sun shining, and the warmth of summer. Suddenly we find ourselves waking up to rain on the windows, and a chill in the air. Not only are we making the swift transition from flowing clothing, to something that will actually protect you from the elements. Though the transition is a little more complicated than one would generally think. I mean, really, there are fabrics, textures, patterns to change. Come on! It is a whole new ball game.
I seem to find that with all this change, that hardest thing to let go of is letting go of the color that once filled our wardrobe. 
WELL FEAR NOT ladies. This fall we are seeing color popping up all over the runway. There is a heavy focus on color blocking. This will make those gloomy days a bit more bright. Thanks fashion gods.



No comments:

Post a Comment