You think you know me?

My photo
portland, or
I enjoy writing about what I see. I enjoy seeing changes in fashion everyday. We as people are not only evolving in life, but our fashion is following the evolution. I enjoy painting when time allows. I also enjoy my two dogs that keep me on my toes at all times. Watch out when you have a wine glass near them, they are winos. Where did they get that from?? Who knows.

22 November 2010

coming out of hibernation (maybe)

I have been hibernating. I am sorry to the whole five loyal readers. Winter is always an adjustment to my body, and spirit. I however realized how pathetic I had become. I was one step away from a snuggy. This realization gave me the swift kick in the ass that I needed.
So here I am. I am not full force, but at least I have some force with me. This is an improvement to the past few weeks. I have no excuse anymore. I have all the time in the world, for now. I should be using it wisely, and also fashionably.
My vow to you reader is to transform my bah hum bug, to jolly fashion passion.
One baby step after the other. Maybe my next post will actually be full sized, and interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment