You think you know me?

My photo
portland, or
I enjoy writing about what I see. I enjoy seeing changes in fashion everyday. We as people are not only evolving in life, but our fashion is following the evolution. I enjoy painting when time allows. I also enjoy my two dogs that keep me on my toes at all times. Watch out when you have a wine glass near them, they are winos. Where did they get that from?? Who knows.

09 August 2010

Check out that booty!!


    It is something every man dreams of.  To overhear a woman comment on another woman, "Damn look at that booty!" Well fellas your hoping, and praying has come to fruition. This not only happens, but can be heard countless times a day. You may hear one woman whispering to their friend in a low, hushed, voice.  Their eyes fixed on the subject. You can see the lust burning inside.
    This however is the result of a great pair, of shoes that is. It is not the rear end we are coveting. We are scoping out the next great addition to our bootie collection, not, er eh, booty. With a fabulous selection in almost every store I have visited. The fabulous "half boot" is gracing us with their presence, once again for fall.
    Here is a small collection of booties, that I, myself adore. I have found these examples while perusing the web, for must haves. Enjoy ladies, and next time you are walking down the street, don't hesitate craning your head to check out that girls great bootie!

No comments:

Post a Comment